The WordPress Command Line
For site managers and WordPress developers, learn how to manage your WordPress site from the command line.
For developers, learn how to use the WP command line to aid your development
Did you know that with the WP CLI, you can remotely or locally via the command line:
- Update, remove and install plugins remotely
- Create and run custom commands?
- Regenerate thumbnails remotely
- Change options like your site url
- Download, install and serve a WordPress
In the book we will
- Scaffold a new WordPress local install
- Create defaults for local projects
- Serve the WordPress site locally without the use of a LAMP/MAMP stack, ie, no apache.
- Manage plugins
- Manage themes
- Create backups and project archives
- Automate backups via crontab